Saturday, August 12, 2006

Chunks of VOMIT!!!

Morbid Greetingz to y'all...this is STEVO!!

Welcome to my twisted space!! After posting actively in many t*rrent forums and working on the extensive liner notes for the upcoming IMPETIGO re-issues on Razorback Records, I thought I would get going on a project I've been wanting to do for a looooong time (and have been lazily preparing for)...a blog in which I can share with you, friends, fiends, and fans of the TRUE UNDERGROUND, the tales, stories, and recollections of mylife in the underground...with many of my bands (IMPETIGO, of course, and all the rest), my tape-trading and zine-editing experiences, and above all, remember and recall all the kool people I've met, known, and worked with over the years.

The TRUE UNDERGROUND will never die, friends...there are plenty of us who are keeping it ALIVE by doing things just like this...

If you were THERE, then HAILS...you may show up in one of these tales from the Chamber of Ages!

If you WEREN'T...pull up a chair, and get a taste of what it was like...BACK IN THE DAY!

Thanks to EVERYONE for their support over the years...

and, as always...

STAY SICK!!!

Comments:
This is gonna RULE!
 
hail impetigo the mighty one!the only uncle creepy will never die
 
sick!!!no more words!
 
hey men remember me leo from costa rica viceral vomit,thanks really for this emotional sick and brutal inspiration for my life,really thanks!!
 
Hail Steveo!
i was a good customer of your distro back in the day!.........Hail Impetigo!
 
Sick site-I am looking for Neil Hardesty... I moved away now Im back...where is he? t2gru@aol.com Tammy Tammy123456789 (Myspace)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?